Grand prize winning recipe from the National Restaurant Association “Hot Chef” Grilling Challenge.
Serve with “Lingonberry-Cardamom Martini.”
- Wedges of Leipäjuusto (Finnish ‘bread cheese’)
- Heavy cream
- Cloudberry Preserves
- Slice desired amount of Finnish bread cheese and drizzle both sides with heavy cream.
- Sprinkle both sides with sugar and cinnamon.
- Grill about 2 minutes on each side, or until the bread cheese begins to soften.
- Spoon with cloudberry preserves and serve with Lingonberry-Cardamom Martini.
Recipe by Kristina Vanni
Photo by Kristina Vanni