Grand prize winning recipe from the National Restaurant Association “Hot Chef” Grilling Challenge.
Serve with “Grilled Leipäjuusto with Cloudberry Preserves.”
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz orange liqueur
- 1 oz lingonberry concentrate
- Combine sugar and cardamom and place in a shallow dish. Moisten the rim of a martini glass and dip into the sugar mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker 1/4 filled with chopped ice. Shake and strain into prepared martini glass. Serve with Grilled Leipäjuusto and Cloudberry Preserves.
Recipe by Kristina Vanni
Photo by Kristina Vanni